We have lots of those around here Wrat. It really annoys me when they come down on to the road and the local drivers make no attempt to avoid them. So now we stop and throw the roadkill over the fence when driving home early in the morning, to keep the hawks off the road.
I read a lot of blogs and thought I'd have a go myself. I have no idea what I have to say so I'll just cruise along in a random fashion and see what develops, if anything.
NOTE: Be sure to click on 'Older Posts' at the bottom of the page.
If you feel like commenting, you have to click on 'Comments' at the bottom of the posts.
Just sayin!
Māori NZers poll
-
Curia did a poll of 1,000 Māori New Zealanders for Whakaata Māori. There
are several stories on it: Some things that I found interesting:
The post Māori ...
Women of the day
-
India’s Gulabi Gang, all female vigilante group created in response to a
lack of state action against male violence, corruption & human rights
violations. ...
Fatherlessness as a political issue in 2026
-
After reading the websites of various parties, I thought I’d check with
Grok to see if I missed any party that might be concerned about
fatherlessness. The...
Lucia Maria is also posting on No Minister
-
Follow my posts on No Minister.
_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright
of their respective authors.
Canada to pull out of Kyoto...
-
...making Kyoto an irrelevance, and an embarrassment...Canada will announce
next month that it will formally withdraw from the Kyoto Protocol, CTV News
has...
2 comments:
We have lots of those around here Wrat. It really annoys me when they come down on to the road and the local drivers make no attempt to avoid them. So now we stop and throw the roadkill over the fence when driving home early in the morning, to keep the hawks off the road.
Good on ya KG. It's a pity more people don't do that.
More fun to run the hawks over I guess.
Having said that, I know a guy that rolled his car trying to avoid a tree bear one night!
Post a Comment