I read a lot of blogs and thought I'd have a go myself. I have no idea what I have to say so I'll just cruise along in a random fashion and see what develops, if anything.
NOTE: Be sure to click on 'Older Posts' at the bottom of the page.
If you feel like commenting, you have to click on 'Comments' at the bottom of the posts.
Just sayin!
Woman of the day
-
I want to thank Hannah Neumann for her principled decision to reject a
meeting with officials of the Islamic Republic. Member of the European
Parliament Ch...
The President Versus The Mainstream Media
-
Photo Credit:
AI for American Thinker
By Janet Levy
President Trump’s disputes with the media may seem contentious, but are no
different from those of...
Fatherlessness as a political issue in 2026
-
After reading the websites of various parties, I thought I’d check with
Grok to see if I missed any party that might be concerned about
fatherlessness. The...
Lucia Maria is also posting on No Minister
-
Follow my posts on No Minister.
_______________ NZ Conservative All rights reserved and material copyright
of their respective authors.
Canada to pull out of Kyoto...
-
...making Kyoto an irrelevance, and an embarrassment...Canada will announce
next month that it will formally withdraw from the Kyoto Protocol, CTV News
has...
2 comments:
Poor, poor Liberty--what have they done to her? The sooner the bastard in the White House is gone the better, but the damage he's done will live on.
Some would say the declaration of dependence was written a long time ago. Hussein O is just hastening it along.
Post a Comment